Friday, February 8, 2013

Inspired by Kindness

I received an e-mail from Robyn Gordon  her blog: Art Propelled and her art are a deep source of inspiration and 'awe' for me.  There are times when someone reaches out and it is just at the time a 'lifesaver' is needed.  I was needing a 'hand' when Robyn's kind e-mail arrived letting me know that she too had addressed dealing with arthritis.   
Look at one of Robyn's amazing Niche Carvings:
Here is a stunning Tribal Door that she carved:
 
I encourage you to look at both her website (attached to her name above) and her blog. 
I am a bit embarrassed to share the art I made for myself to remind me how important words of kindness are and yet here is my work sparked by Robyn titled: Inspired by Kindness
 
 
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU so much! I love the piece you have created. The driftwood figure, all the natural elements and the niches ..... everything about it makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete